Scott has a conference in Oklahoma City this weekend, so the kids and I decided we'd tag along. We left this afternoon after school and we are playing hooky tomorrow! All the times we've visited family in the area, we've never actually seen what OKC has to offer. So, tomorrow and Saturday while Scott conferences, the kids and I are going to explore. We are staying at the Skirvin Hilton in an area of downtown they call "Bricktown." The kids walked in an immediately said that the hotel was "fancy" because of all the red curtains! They wanted their picture taken on the red couch with the "fancy curtains" in the background.

Not sure what we are doing yet tomorrow, other than having breakfast with Scott before he goes to play golf. I still don't get how golf is "work." I guess that stems from me working all my professional life in the public sector where that would NEVER fly.
After checking into the hotel, Scott took the kids swimming in the indoor pool.


As you can tell, great fun was had. This is a picture of what happens when you're the youngest and your parents are sleeping 5 people in one hotel room with 2 double beds....
Blessings,
Leslie
2 comments:
Hey! We want to see you. My emails keep not going through. What are your plans for tomorrow? When is work/golf done for Scott? I will try your cell in the morning. Looking forward to seeing you.
Hope you guys have a great weekend away! No matter what they say golf does NOT equal work. ;)
Post a Comment