I just had to take a picture of Scott as he was coming out of the anaesthesia. You know it's bad when the nurse who comes to get you out of the waiting room is laughing so hard she can hardly say your last name, and then everyone you pass on the way to recovery is laughing and wishing you good luck in getting him home. He was crazy as a loon. He was entertaining the entire staff in recovery when I walked in. When they tried to get him to eat something, and they offered him pretzels, he went on for a good 10 minutes about how wonderful pretzels are!
So, after I managed to get him somewhat conscious and home, he pretty much laid around all weekend on pain medicine!
Since the carpet was leaving on Monday, I decided this was a good time for the kids to let their creative juices flow....all over their bedroom floors!
This was wildly fun for all of them. We even had to invite friends over to share in the excitement.
The carpet installation went well and the house is finally put back together. And, while I'm all for creative expression, all crayons must stay in the kitchen!
Blessings,
Leslie
1 comment:
You could've saved on the anesthesia fees and called me. I've still got a big jug of Appletini's in the fridge. Appletini's provided Scott the same level of sedation and euphoria that I see in that picture.
G
Post a Comment